Wednesday 11 October 2017

Stamp To Share- Painted Harvest from Stampin'Up!

Hellooo there :)
I am so happy to have you visit me today, Welcome !!!
Today I am hopping with my sweet friends from the Stamp To Share Team and we are showcasing the fabulous Painted Harvest Bundle from Stampin'Up! 



While on the Incentive Trip to Thailand earlier this year we made some cute make n takes using the matching Painted Autumn Designer Paper




So for my project today, I took the same layout and created this...



I swapped the designer paper for an embossed layer of whisper white cardstock, and I used the gorgeous Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add some much needed texture. 



Next I stamped some of the leaves from the set and the TOO CUTE little acorns, and arranged them around the sentiment banner. I underlined the banner with a sweet scalloped border create with the Ticket Tear Border Punch in Pool Party Cardstock .




I hope you enjoyed my little project today,  thank you so much for your visit and let's now hop over to see what the lovely Amy has in store for us this month. 








MonicaGale-UK (you are here)
Amy Koenders - USA
Rochelle Block - Australia
Sandi MacIver - Canada
Paula Dobson - New Zealand
BarbaraBecker-Austria
MoiraMcllroy-France 


Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. Just one big word - GORGEOUS xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning as usual, you just create the most amazing cards!...sending hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this card. CASEing is such a fabulous way to express ourselves and create something wonderful from something wonderful. Guess what? I am going to be CASeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Monica! It may be the same layout but it is a totally different look! Super gorgeous and super pretty! Love it! Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created Monica! The colors are perfect and your clean design is amazing! Love every detail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Monica, its a bit clean and simple isnt it

    ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Monica. Love the acorns and the embossed background. Very pretty. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx