Thursday 13 April 2017

Join My Team of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators

Hello there, How are you doing? This week is whizzing by,  Easter totally took me by surprise, I really cannot believe is Good Friday tomorrow. It seemes to have come round so quick.

Today, I am sharing some of the gift packaging I designed for new demonstrators joining my team.


Monica Gale Stampin' Up! demonstrator

I went all vintage-y with a combo of black, white, kraft and crumb cake with a bit of gold sparkle, lace and pearls... all the yummy stuff.  

Monica Gale Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the UK

I decorated some recycled lined journals, by stamping a background with the Timeless Textures stamp set from Stampin' Up! . Layering the stamped images in a haphazard fashion is one of my favourite ways to create texture and add interest to a project. I simply stamped straight onto the cover of the book overlapping the images and not in any particular order. The results, are always so pleasing to the eye. The monograms were cut with the Big Shot machine and the Large Letters Framelits dies. Now you guys let's talk a bit about these?? They are Ouchy Pricey but honestly, they open up a whole world of personalising that its just fabulous and are such a worthy investment. Honestly I lose count how many times I used them since getting them and they really come on had at Christmas time...cannot live without them.   If you really want them, please ask me about hosting a virtual party for you and your friends. Did you know that you can simply invite some friends to support your event and I do all the work?   I can definitely help you get them as a freebie or at least half the price.  Parties are fun and so easy from the comfort of your own home. Email me at telemech01@aol.com to have a chat if you are interested :)

 Stampin' Up! demonstrator in the UK, Monica Gale

I created a textured monogram medallion to pop over the stamped background, and again I tried to minimise the layers by embedding the Gold Glimmer Paper Letter into the Layering Circle Framelits  before running the whole sandwich thought the Big Shot Machine and the Petal Burst Embossing Folder .  

I filled some kraft bags with goodies to help the new girls along on their journey ( I keep these a secret as they are exclusive for my team), and used a lovely large stamp we received as a gift on one of our Incentive Trips quite a few years ago. The text is our heartfelt Statement of The Heart, a lovely testimony of what we do as Stampin' Up! demonstrators.

Stampin' Up! Uk Demonstrator Monica Gale

I simply embellished the bags with the text layer some designer paper from the Neutrals Paper Stack and a bunch of coordinating ribbon. 

I also made a card to include in each package and these were made very much on the same lines of the Notebooks. 


Stampin' Up! Uk Demonstrator Monica Gale

I had the crumb cake notes already cut and scored and time was of the essence, in hindsight I should have made some Kraft ones they would have matched a bit better. 
Still, I think they turned out cute and I love the little flowers made from Black card and vellum with glimmer centres and topped with Rimmed Pearls

I just know my new team members will be delighted with this loot and I would love to invite you to consider the opportunity of joining yourself my lovely team of demonstrators.  

The starter kit costs only £99 and you get to choose £130 worth of product,  plus you will be the first to see the New Upcoming Catalogue and get a chance to pre order early ahead of the release. Hey, you could even choose your Large Letter Bundle as part of your your kit if you already have a good selection of Stampin' Up! stash.

I would love to welcome you to our fun family of friends, contact me for a no obligation chat so that you can learn more about it. 

Thank you for your visit, till next time 
xoxo
Monica 

Shop Stampin' Up!

2 comments :

  1. oh my, Monica! They are lovely! Lucky ladies that are joining your team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These gifts are lovely. Thank you for sharing these

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx