Tuesday 2 February 2016

Sale a Bration International Blog Hop

Hello there :)
I am so excited I take part in a international Blog Hop today all about Sale a bration!! It's been a while since I did a blog hop and I am apologising now for bad photos, my big camera is poorly :( Anyway I focused on the Vellum for this hop there's a host of products you can earn for FREE with a £45 order and the white printed vellum is a fabulous choice.

This is the card I created, the leaves were cut form the fabulous Botanical Builder Framelits. The white leaves were coloured using the liquid Glitter magic Wink of Stella, sadly the photo makes it look quite dull but in real life is shimmery and sparkly <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">


 One of my favourite techniques using the Wink of Stella pen is to simply tap it over my project so that I get lots of sparkly splatters that create extra interest. More vellum layered over the punched out butterfly finishes off this rather unusual looking card.


 Thank you so much for visiting me today, I am so excited for you to go around the hop there is some yummy and fabulous projects... ENJOY !!!! 
Love n hugs Monica xx 


Jennifer Pauli
Dena Plummer Rekow
Anja Luft
Kylie Bertucci
Allison Okamitsu
Monica Gale
Amy Koenders
Bruno Bertucci
Julie Davison
Krista Driessen
Martha Inchley
Sharlene Meyer
Shop Stampin' Up!

11 comments :

  1. Love the look of the card, my cutie! Love to met you soon! Hugs, Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Monica, your card is so pretty! I love the vellum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so pretty Monica! Your butterfly is stunning and the background colors are perfect! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the way you used the vellum! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous Monica! I love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, Monica! This is so beautiful and I love how you used the vellum with the Wink of Stella! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully soft card Monica! And I can imagine how sparkly the Wink of Stella looks in real life. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Monica - it makes me think of carnival costumes you know like for Nottinghill or Rio. It's so pretty and love the layers! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had that lovely vellum paper!!! I want to CASE your card!! It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow just gorgeous. Fab creation x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx