Friday 12 February 2016

Fancy Folds Blog Hop





Hello there :)
Here I am again with another blog hop, and judging by the comments and hits to this blog you enjoy a good hop just as much as I do :)  I can hardly wait for you to do the full circle of this Fancy Blog Hop. 
But firstly what is Fancy Folds?  Fancy Folds will be a monthly organised blog hop focusing on a different fold each month and highlighted by the members of the International Fancy Fold Design Team (of which I was so honoured to be asked to join) on every 2nd Friday of the month. This means that you have a little fancy inspiration at your fingertips with tons of great examples created by the fellow design team members. Sounds good right? 

And we are starting with the fabulous Easel Card. You can find a video tutorial for this fold HERE and here's my contribution :)


I copied the catalogue for this card, there's a card using the same technique and using similar colours on page 19 of the Spring Summer Catalogue. 
 You basically stamp the Rose first then colour the image using reinkers and a aquabrush, next you cut the rose frame lit out of Whisper White Card and overlay it over the top matching your image, not before you give the whole image a wash of Wink of Stella , here's a close up of that :)



So very sparkly, now its time for you to hop over onto the next stop where my the wonderful friend Tanja Kolar has prepared another easel card :) 

ENJOY !!!! and thank you for visiting me today, hugs Monica xx








Shop Stampin' Up!

9 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Monica!!!!! LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and great show case :) Hugs my Friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic card Monica, love the colour combination. Thanks for being part of this wonderful blog hop team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Stunning, and the ribbon and the enamel dots are perfect accents!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looks great. I may have to try this. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Monica!
    This rose is absolutely magical... The sublte shine answers to the bold ribbon... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just LOVE this die--and run out of ideas for its use too quickly. Thank you for the idea and for sharing this exquisite easel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx