Thursday 5 December 2013

December’s most wanted Stampin’Up! Product-Video Tutorial

Hello there,
I know my title is intriguing but I do believe that there is one product every crafter should buy for their festive makes. It isn’t even an expensive product but its certainly one that will take your super makes to superb makes :)
I am of course talking about the the fabulous heath and stick powder, a powder which will allow you to glitter glaze everything in sight.  Have a look at my card below
Stampin'Up!  Uk Lovely as a Tree Video tutorial
This stamp set has been in the Stampin'Up! for a very long time, it is called lovely as a tree and I can’t see it retiring any day soon either. Its what you would call a keeper.
Back to the powder :) you can pair this with so many different dry ingredients to use in your paper crafting but none give you a more stunning effect then dazzling diamonds.
Stampin'Up!  Uk Lovely as a Tree close
Sparkly glitter is hard to capture in photography but the video will definitely show you the true  dazzling effect :)
Watch the video below to see what I mean
And because I am getting more and more confident with Stampin'Up! My Digital Studio by watching videos from talented demos around the world I decided to share an amazing card using the same stamp set but this time digitally.  It will blow you away and teach you a lot :)
Here’ s the card
julie le blanc
and here’s the fab video :). ENJOY !!!

Thank you for your visit, I will see you tomorrow again with the next 2 days of December Daily, you can see the first 2 pages in my previous post :).
xoxoxoxo
supplies list :
Table built using Stampin' Up! Product Table Builder from The Crafty Owl.
Shop Stampin' Up!

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous card Monica - it was watching all your videos that got me into heat and stick - thank you - now I can't get enough bling and dazzlings diamonds !!! Love the digital version too !! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Monica. Things didn't go too well when I first used Heat and Stick but I'm inspired to try again now.
    Lynnex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Monica. I didn't get very good results when I first tried a Heat and Stick powder but I'm inspired to try again now.
    Lynnex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica, Your card is absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for sharing your video! I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A magnificent Christmas card Monica. Thanks so much for the MDS tutorial.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx